Battlefields and Museums
HFC On Tour:
Field trips to battlefields, museums, and other historical sites
From time to time, we leave our gaming table and visit a historical battlefield, a museum or another historical site, for example old Roman cities and excavations, or other interesting cities and places.
In this category, you can find our reports from these field trips. We hope you enjoy the accounts and pictures!
HFC on Tour: Historical sites and battlefields
- Ancient Romans in Germania Inferior, Part I: Matrones’ temples
- Luxembourg city and General Patton’s grave
- The Battle of the Bulge: The Ardennes
- The Huertgen Forest and the Siegfried Line
- The Bridge of Arnhem – Operation Market Garden
- NS Ordensburg Vogelsang – a field trip to the Nazi Order Castle Vogelsang
- Speyer – visiting the 2000-year-old Imperial City
- The Bridge of Remagen